You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus US forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 3rd 2008, 2:29am

Expedition Glitch?

i just did a Expedition and the ending result was a draw.... no biggie, i understand that fights end in draws but here is my dilemma

Me: Level - 7
Strength - 20
Skill - 37
Agility - 24
Constitution - 13
Charisma - 20
Intelligence - 11

Armor - 520
Damage - 14 - 17
Chance to hit - 59%
Double hit - 0%
Chance for critical damage - 57 %
Chance to block a hit - 39 %
Chance for avoiding critical hits - 17 %

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pirate: Level -7
Strength - 21
Skill - 22
Agility - 25
Constitution - 21
Charisma - 22
Intelligence - 5

Armor - 138
Damage - 4 - 7
Chance to hit - 47%
Double hit - 2%
Chance for critical damage - 10 %
Chance to block a hit - 13 %
Chance for avoiding critical hits - 17 %

Battle Report 03.11.2008 02:02:39
Name Hitpoints Health
Me: 0 136
Pirate: 0 170

seriously i didnt hit this dude once, nor did he hit me? what are the chances of that? is that a glitch or am i just over thinking this whole entire expedition?

Grisou

Intermediate

Monday, November 3rd 2008, 6:19am

No glitch!

Stats are not the only important thing! LUCK is also a little calculation what you should consider in your fightings!

Saturday, November 22nd 2008, 10:46am

I'm curious to know what your health was in this fight, I'm thinking that maybe if you had REALLY low health it made it hard to win, but if that was the case then you should've just lost instead of it being a draw. That's the only thing I can think of

Bosniaqus

Nobody's perfect... but me

Saturday, November 22nd 2008, 2:07pm

:closed: