You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus US forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 4:17am

Provinciarum arena and turma national

Due to a lack of opponents for higher level players i would like to get a Provinciarum arena and turma national arena made. So what this will be is players will be able to actively fight players from .com or .it and other countrys on gladiatus. Not only will this help higher level players get back into the fighting and find active enemy's while completing missions, but this will also help lower level players get more competition as well.

Hope i get a reply soon :)

Toledo

What goes around comes around

• "Toledo" is male

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 6:06pm

Suggested and forwarded to GF are things like global arena, global market, and finally, globar server merge.
So far, i got the answer that GF has plans for bringing in-game content for the high-levels users. I hope soon we will have more info ^^

SiLnI_7

The Untouchable

• "SiLnI_7" is male

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 7:04pm

At this point, anything global is good. Game activity has dropped way down since server merge in 2014.

TheBalkanPotato

All warfare is based on deception

• "TheBalkanPotato" is male

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:04pm

I support the idea and I hope too Toledo! I want to beat all players on other domains to :D
HATED BY MANY
LOVED BY FEW
RESPECTED BY ALL!

Before all else, be armed.
-Niccolo Machiavelli

https://s6-ba.gladiatus.gameforge.com/game/index.php?mod=player&p=266301

:stick:

Gladiatus guides!