You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus US forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 4:57pm

Server merge

A few suggestionsIm suggesting the merge of servers 16 and 9 . We have events and for example only 50 people active enough on 16 to participate which makes the events useless and impossible to complete. Now that they took away leveling as a way to gain more points rubies are our only option. Who would do so on a server so dead ? Also is there a way to simply put all accounts that haven't log on in over 2 years on a dedicated server so we actives in .US can have a fully active server? if not something along those lines we have guild sitting on dead accounts and with server participation hard for guilds to grow and be competitive... Just a thought..

Toledo

What goes around comes around

• "Toledo" is male

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 5:59pm

Are those events succesfully completed ? Cuz the counter is different on each server, it depends of server activity.
Also,generally this is global problem, not just .us.
Also this is already suggested soooo sooo many times, and forwarded also that number of times, discussed...
Only we have to do is to wait something like this to happend.
This is needed 10/10, but as i already said, already suggested and discussed and that is the reason for
0/10

TheBalkanPotato

All warfare is based on deception

• "TheBalkanPotato" is male

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:07pm

J.Dread don't worry, we have been waiting for a solution so long and I think that soon that will no longer be a problem. We can just wait and hope but I have faith!
HATED BY MANY
LOVED BY FEW
RESPECTED BY ALL!

Before all else, be armed.
-Niccolo Machiavelli

https://s6-ba.gladiatus.gameforge.com/game/index.php?mod=player&p=266301

:stick:

Gladiatus guides!

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 1:12pm

Were on our second failed event on s16 with the amount of active players cannot get past the second guy. Its to the point of why even bother.. Something has got to give.

FranzLiszt

Super Game operator

Monday, June 5th 2017, 12:13am

The amount of opponents is based off the number of active players on a given server, which I think is players who show up on the high score lists. This means s16 must have a lot of players who have logged into their accounts in the past 30 days but haven't done anything, at least not participating in these events. :(

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 9:09pm

Perhaps. We are lucky to even get 50 to take part .. The server is a ghost town..

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 1:05pm

I've been looking at a few things. Mainly the high scores list. The events are generated per high scores list. How do we get there . 1st we log in thats clear also if a account gets hit and gets a random win then they also show up on the high scores list. On 16 for example i have a account i haven't logged into for over 2 years and low and behold there it is on the 7 day . These same dead accounts are the ones that keep being generated in the prov arenas. Most of which are not active in the Circus Prov but continue to be put into play. This gives the false sense of activity on a server. Its time for the Gods to collect these accounts and they be sent to ValHalla. If guilds want to keep them thats fine but remove their honor from play ,remove them from prov arenas so cross server competition opens and just let them die so server events can be calculated appropriately.

Toledo

What goes around comes around

• "Toledo" is male

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 1:20pm

french comm already has a date for next merge , so be patient ;)

I think that discussion here isn't needed anymore :)