You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Gladiatus US forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BubbaX

Beginner

• "BubbaX" is male
  • "BubbaX" started this thread

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 5:47am

Cant Message, help,

to start out I used to play this game such a long time ago on the English servers thought I might return and since I'm American deciding to play here instead of there

Messaging how do I message a player?? I thought It was click on there profile and somewhere on there profile it would say send message and familia invite I see neither.

Stat build I see this has changed a lot to is there a thread that clarifys what each stat does now ( I see some bigger gladiators buffing up on intelligence and it used to be kinda useless)

Sorry really am a noob again XD but I'm looking forward to learning and playing the game again I play on server 9 as Bubba
:)

BubbaX

Beginner

• "BubbaX" is male
  • "BubbaX" started this thread

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 7:10am

messaging is now working for me and is popping up in the area it is supposed to :)